It was an honor to co-host the official FundingPost Mobile Venture & Angel Conference Afterparty!
|Sponsored by Ambrose, Nolcha, SocialRadius, WeiserMazars, Human Demand|
The panels for the day:
- Early-Stage Mobile Investing: How to meet investors, pitch them, where the capital is going and what it really takes to get them to write you a check!
- Growing your Mobile business: growing and selling your product, and positioning it for a capital raise.
- Future of Crowdfunding: How mobile companies will be able to take advantage of crowdfunding through rewards or equity.
- Keynote: Founding and Exiting a Mobile Company: Howard Schwartz, CEO, Human Demand
- Keynote: Invest as an Angel, Take Venture Capital, Go Public, Repeat: Steve Shwartz, Angel Investor in Tangoe
The panelists discussed trends in Early-Stage Mobile Investing, things that are most important to Investors when they are considering an Investment, the best and worst things an entrepreneur can do to get their attention, grow their business, use crowdfunding, additional advice for entrepreneurs, and, of course, the best ways to reach these and other Investors.
and the Crowdfunding Panel:
* Moderator: Douglas S. Ellenoff, Ellenoff Grossman & Schole
* Katherine O’Neill, Jumpstart NJ Angel Network
* Vladimir Vukicevic, RocketHub
* Ryan Feit, SeedInvest
* David Borish, Crowdhut